Fitness & Sports Instagram account for sale

35,961 followers Fitness & Sports Instagram account for sale
Username

@*******ection

Followers

35,961

Price

$420

Category

Fitness &
Sports

Posts

888

Likes per post

1,873

Description

this is my 26 months old account. i used to post daily with some classic wrestling matches. i daily post once at evening. 12.3% of my followers are from USA, 3.4% are from Iran, 2.6% from egypt, 2.9% from Pakistan & 28.1% from India. 38.5% of my followers are aged between 25-34 and 34.9% of them are aged between 18- 24. 93% of them are men & remaining 7% are women. i usually get an average likes of 2000 in this account. and the reach abd interactions are quite good

Mayurkl
Mayurkl
Last online: 8 months ago
You must be logged in to contact seller.
Seller